2020 Summer Program
Due to COVID-19, programs will look much differently than previous summers. The Club will reopen on Monday, June 15th with a limited capacity of 30 teen members.
- All teen members will enter and exit through the side door (along 14th Ave.) Check-in is available between 12-1pm.
- After 1pm or if the maximum number of teens is reached.
- Club doors will be locked so call 242-653-7329 and a staff member will assist you with entry.
- Members will be checked in (non-contact) and questioned if families are ill or had any type of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Students will be instructed to wash their hands as soon as they are checked in the Teen Center.
- We will be enforcing a strict policy of when the student leaves he/she may not return until the following day.
Click here to read the full guidelines and procedures
Please reach out to Director of Teen Services, Jason Justus, with any questions at email@example.com
Summer Program at the Teen Center
All programming at the Teen Center is free with a Boys & Girls Club membership. The Teen Center is open Monday-Friday from 12:00pm-5:00pm during the Summer. Our summer programming includes teen focused programming in health & life skills, sports & recreation, character & leadership, education & career development and the arts!