2020 Summer Programs
Due to COVID-19, programs will look much differently than previous summers. The Club will reopen on a limited basis on Monday, June 15th.
Listed below are the key guidelines that will need to be followed to participate:
- Registration will start on Monday, June 8th. The front desk will be open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm. All youth need to be registered to attend. Even if your child is a current member, updated paperwork must be completed and your spot must be reserved in person at the BGCK.
- All youth will need to commit to attending the program at least 3 days per week.
- AM Adventure is limited to 30 youth. First come, first served basis. All youth will need to arrive between 7am-8am.
- AM Adventure will only have a weekly fee this year, no daily fee is available. $60/week/youth. Fees for AM Adventure need to be paid the Thursday prior to the week attending. If not paid, the child will not be able to attend.
- Summer Quest Camp is limited to an additional 30 youth. First come, first served, based on grade level.
- All youth that attend Summer Quest Camp will need to arrive between 12pm-1pm.
- All youth will be required to wear masks during programming. It is encouraged to bring your own mask, but one will be provided if you don’t have one.
- All youth will be required to be dropped off at the front of building. There will be signs for designated drop off/pick up area. When youth are dropped off for programming there will be some health questions that will need to be answered daily before entering the building.
- Once checked in at the front of the building, youth will be directed to enter through the side door (west side of building, signs will be posted).
Food ProgramLearn More
Summer ProgramsLearn More
Sports & RecreationLearn More
The ArtsLearn More
Education & Leadership DevelopmentLearn More
Health & Life SkillsLearn More
For more information on youth programming please contact Andrea Prichard, Director of Youth Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.653.7325