Registration Open Now for BGC Sports Summer Leagues & Classes
Full information and registration links available at BGCSports.org
Kenosha, WI – April 13, 2021 – The sports department at Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, deemed BGC Sports, is ramping up for a summer full of fun leagues and programs for youth to get out and stay active. Since merging with CYC Sports in 2001, Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha has served as Kenosha’s main hub for recreational and affordable youth sports.
2021 summer offerings include:
- Baseball & Softball presented by Culver’s
- Open to kids ages 6-12 (up to age 15 for softball). Practices begin early May, games begin end of May and run through early July.
- T-ball is open to kids ages 4-6. Runs for 5 weeks in June and July.
- Dodgeball League
- This brand new league will run from April 28 – June 2. Open to kids in grades 1st through 8th.
- Aiello & Dr. Perri Golf Class
- Open to kids ages 7-16. Runs from the end of June through mid-August.
- A 3v3 league is open to kids ages 6-14. Games will be played in July and August.
- A pre-season soccer camp will run the week of August 9th for youth ages 6-14.
- BGC Knights Tackle Football
- Open to kids in grades 1st through 8th. Practices begin early August and games are played August – October in the SEYFA League.
- Scamps Gymnastics
- Recreational Classes in boys and girls gymnastics and tumble and tramp for kids ages 1-17. Preschool classes are for 1-5 year olds with classes for 1-3.5 year olds including a parent. Recreational Classes for 5 & up are placed based on level of skills from beginner to advanced. Registration is open and ongoing.
- CYC Legendary All-Star Cheer
- Recreational Classes are offered for 4-14 year olds along with additional cheer tumbling classes. Registration is open and ongoing.
- Tryouts for the competitive cheer program will be held on Sunday, May 30th. Athletes in the competitive cheer program are ages 3-18 years old.
Full details and registration information can be found at BGCSports.org. Unique fees are applicable for all programs. COVID-19 related restrictions can also be found at BGCSports.org and at ScampsGymnastics.com.
The Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha is a youth guidance organization dedicated to promoting health, social, educational, vocational, cultural, character and leadership development. The Club helps youth improve their lives by building skills, values and self-esteem. When you support the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, you support the kids who need us the most and their great futures ahead. Visit www.BGCKenosha.org/donate to donate today.