During the School Year – Monday – Thursday from 3:00pm-8:00pm, Fridays from 2:30pm-6:00pm
Non-School Days and Summer from 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Director of Teen Services
- Greet all visitors, guests and volunteers and have them sign into the guest book.
- Answer and appropriately field all Teen Center phone calls
- Ability to effectively use and work in the Membership Tracking System.
- Log in each member as they enter the Club and greet them by name.
- Log out all members as they leave the Club.
- Implement and enforce all Club rules and policies with the members.
- Maintain an orderly and clean membership area.
- Enter all new membership applications into the Membership Tracking System.
- File all membership applications.
- Create membership/program reports through the Membership Tracking System.
- Model and encourage positive and constructive behavior to all members
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Enter all program attendance into the Membership Tracking system on a daily basis.
- Ensure a team based work environment by communicating effectively and positively with supervisors, co-workers and volunteers.
- Make recommendations regarding member’s needs, program ideas, and facility needs.
- May be asked to participate in special programs and or events. These events may be scheduled at times when the Club is not open.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work scheduled hours.
- Monday-Thursday 3:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday 2:30-6:00 p.m.
- Experience working with youth ages 13-18
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and programs used by the Club.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply:
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.