During the School Year – Monday – Thursday from 3:00pm-8:00pm, Fridays from 2:30pm-6:00pm
Non-School Days and Summer from 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Director of Youth Services
- Greet all visitors, guests and volunteers and have them sign into the guest book.
- Answer and appropriately field all Youth Center phone calls
- Ability to effectively use and work in the Membership Tracking System.
- Log in each member as they enter the Club and greet them by name.
- Log out all members as they leave the Club.
- Implement and enforce all Club rules and policies with the members.
- Maintain an orderly and clean membership area.
- Enter all new membership applications into the Membership Tracking System.
- File all membership applications.
- Create membership/program reports through the Membership Tracking System.
- Model and encourage positive and constructive behavior to all members
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Enter all program attendance into the Membership Tracking system on a daily basis.
- Ensure a team based work environment by communicating effectively and positively with supervisors, co-workers and volunteers.
- Make recommendations regarding member’s needs, program ideas, and facility needs.
- May be asked to participate in special programs and or events. These events may be scheduled at times when the Club is not open.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work scheduled hours.
- Monday-Thursday 3:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday 2:30-6:00 p.m.
- Experience working with youth ages 6-12
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and programs used by the Club.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by and filling out an Employment Application and submitting to Missy Leavy at [email protected]. No phone calls in regards to this position, please.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.