Administrative Assistant – Administration Office
Occasional nights or weekend to work special events
Assistant Finance Director
- Responsible for various administrative duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
General Administrative Duties:
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Issue work permits and run background checks.
- Manage office supply inventory & work to ensure the regular supply of office materials.
- Assist Assistant Finance Director with cash reconciliation.
- Various office administration tasks.
- Work with our Donor software program – DonorView
- Help with preparation prior to special event.
- Day of special event set up and clean up.
- Order lunches needed for committee meetings.
- Assist with set up and clean up of committee lunches.
- Assisting with facility rentals, updating calendars for rentals, posting rental payments.
- Work with our facility scheduling program – Facility Dude.
Maintain close, daily contact with supervisor to make sure assignments are completed accurately and on time.
- High School education required
- Some college work preferred.
- Retail or bank cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and databases.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated organizational abilities.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record and insurance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Ability to walk, stand, sit and climb stairs.
- Possess an adequate level of manual dexterity and sense of balance.
- Possess good near distance acuity (20 feet or less), far distance acuity (more than 20 feet), three’ dimensional depth perception and color distinction.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions: air conditioning, heat, dust fumes, noise, close quarters, etc.
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply:
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.