Guest Services Representative
Front Desk Supervisor
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by submitting a resume to Cliff Price at [email protected]
Salary: $10.00 per hour
Hours: late afternoons/evening with some weekends. 20-25 hours per week.
Display exceptional customer service by greeting and welcoming all members, volunteers and guests to the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. Ensure that everyone receives accurate information and prompt service. Maintain database and files efficiently and accurately.
- Greet all visitors, guests and volunteers by using the script “Good (morning, afternoon or evening) welcome to the Boys & Girls Club. How can we help you today?” and guide them to the appropriate area in the building.
- Answer the Club phone by using the script “Thank you for calling the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, this is _____________________ how may I help you? ‘
- Ability to effectively use and work in the member tracking system.
- Administer and manage cash handling responsibilities.
- Collect and record all program and membership fees.
- Responsible for checking on-line registration and migrating into member tracking system.
- Handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy.
- Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments especially athletics and finance departments.
- Maintain an orderly and clean area.
- Enter information form sports registration and membership forms into member tracking system.
- Follow written opening and closing procedures.
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Staff must wear their ID badge and have the option of wearing a BGC shirt.
- Ensure a team based work environment by communicating effectively and positively with supervisors, co-workers and volunteers.
- May be asked to participate in special programs and or events. These events may be scheduled outside of normal operating hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work scheduled hours.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Guest service and time management skills
- A team player and a self-starter, yet able to work independently
- Ability to effectively operate a computer with programs used by the Club and computer skills in word and excel Word and Excel
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to function under stress
- Strong work history
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.