Youth Basketball Information
Senior (7th & 8th Grade) Boys Basketball Games begin Tuesday, November 4th
Boys & Girls- Grades 1-6 Basketball games begin Saturday, December 6th
- There will be no games on Saturday, December 27th during the holiday break
- Games will resume on Saturday, January 3rd
- Game locations are listed by court colors, these colors correspond with the scoreboard color on each court.
- The Green Court is left open as a place for teams to meet prior and after games, this is not an area for full team warm-ups
- Parking- utilize the front and back parking lots. Please park in marked spots, violators will be towed. Everyone must enter on the south side of the building on 52nd Street.
- Questionable Weather- Call the weather hotline at 262.653.7354 after 7:00am on the day in question. Hotline is only updated if there are changes or cancellations to schedule. Want to receive a text to your phone if schedules change? Sign up for rainedout.com by texting 6537354 to 84483
There are still openings for our K-Ballers program. The K-Ballers program is an 8-week instructional basketball program focusing on fundamentals needed to play the game of basketball. The first 4 weeks consists of skill development through drills, the last 4 weeks incorporates game setting.
Registration is open to the first 64 participants. Registration must be done in person at the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, Monday-Friday 7am-9pm.
K-Ballers will be held on Saturday mornings from 8:00am-9:00am From January 3rd- February 21st. The cost is $50. Participants must be 4 years old By December 31st.
4th Annual Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha
Basketball Championship/Family Day
When: February 21, 2015
Where: Johnson Bank Fieldhouse at the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha
Admission: $2 per adult – $1 per child age 7-18 – child 6 and under free
(Coaches and players in uniform will not be charged admission)
*Admission includes entry to a drawing for $100 or 1 free sport registration in 2015*
Fun Events for All!
Raffle, Basketball Skills Competition, Games, Concessions,
Community Partners, Vendors and much more!
General Basketball Information
1st-6th Grade Leagues for Boys & Girls
Registration to join the Boys & Girls Club Youth basketball program is in September each year. We offer several divisions- Bambino for 1st and 2nd grade, Peewee for 3rd and 4th graders, and Junior for 5th and 6th graders, Senior for 7th and 8th graders. The grade the player is in at the time of registration is what division they will be placed in. There are seperate divisions for boys and girls.
The Basketball season begins in early November with teams practicing once per week. Games begin the first week of December with all teams playing Saturday morning/afternoon. Games run through the end of February.
7th & 8th Grade Leagues
The Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha will host two seasons for 7th & 8th Grade Basketball. Sign-ups will begin in September. Games are played in November and December. There will also be a Winter Basketball Season to allow kids to play who do not wish to play on their middle school team or who do not make the middle school team. Sign-ups will take place in December and the beginning of January. Games are played mid-January through February.
Boys & Girls Club “K” Ballers
Kindergarten “K” Ballers will be an 8-week Co-ed instructional league focusing on fundamentals needed for the game of basketball. The first half of season will consist of skill development. As the season progresses scrimmages will be added to allow players to develop their skills during a game setting.
When: Saturdays in January and February
Registration Fee: $50 per player
* Participants must be 4 years old by December 31st, 2014